Cluster Manager Assortment SEE
Join Kramp as a Cluster Manager Assortment SEE!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and be a part of a dynamic, ambitious, and rapidly growing organization? Kramp, a leader in the industry, is on the lookout for a talented individual to join our team in the South Eastern European cluster (Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Ukraine).
About the Role:
As a Cluster Manager Assortment SEE, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the product assortments for our customers in this vibrant and diverse region. Your mission is to ensure that Kramp's customers have access to the right products, precisely when they need them, and in the quantities that meet their requirements. You will lead a team of Assortment Specialists and collaborate closely with various internal departments to drive the business forward.
- Product Portfolio Management: Develop and execute assortment strategies, aligning with industry trends and customer needs. Drive new product introductions and balance standardization with localization.
- Performance Review: Continuously monitor and assess assortment performance, contributing insights for category reviews and demand planning.
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to create effective assortment strategies.
- Other Responsibilities: Facilitate communication on assortment topics, contribute as a team player, and be open to taking on new challenges and opportunities to fuel business growth.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of product management experience, preferably in retail or wholesale.
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and best practices, agriculture industry knowledge or understanding of complex technical assortments is a plus.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder & people management, leadership skills.
- Proficiency in analytics tools (e.g., Microsoft Excel, PowerBI).
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional matrix organization.
- Fluency in English and one or more South Eastern European languages.
What We Offer:
- A challenging, permanent position in a modern, international, and rapidly expanding company.
- An attractive salary package with benefits.
- Flexible working policies to support work-life balance.
- Abundant training and development opportunities.
As a leading force in the European agricultural parts market, we're committed to simplifying our customers' businesses. At Kramp, you're not just an employee; you're part of a global community of passionate, professional, and dedicated individuals. We understand our customers, anticipate their needs, and consistently exceed their expectations. Our culture is rooted in the promise, 'It's that easy.' Be part of our dynamic team, where you belong, make a difference, and realize your full potential. Your journey of growth and impact begins here at Kramp.
If you're ready to take on this exciting role and meet most of the requirements, don't hesitate to apply. We encourage candidates who believe they are the perfect fit to send their CV. Even if you don't meet all the requirements, if you believe you can be an asset to our team, we invite you to apply and convince us.
Kramp is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment and is an equal opportunity employer.
Join us in making a real impact in the South Eastern European market, and be a part of our exciting journey at Kramp! Your future starts here.Bucharest (RO)Brno, Budapest, Nitra, Zagreb