General Accounting Team Manager
Would you like to help build and lead an accounting center of expertise in Germany? Do you like to work in an international environment? And do you want to work with a super energetic team with a great sense of humour? Then read on and apply!
End of 2022 Kramp defined the ‘blueprint’ for its target finance organization: A high-impact and scalable finance organization to support strategy realization for Kramp. A key element in the new organizational structure is the increased focus on process standardization, simplification and continuous improvement in order to increase scalability and reduce risks. This part of the organization, which is called Finance Operations, is coordinated from a number of “Centers of Excellence” (CoE) of which one is based in Strullendorf Germany.
Currently we're looking for a General Accounting Team Manager to lead this CoE from Strullendorf close to Bamberg.
The role of the General Accounting Team Manager is to lead a team responsible for General Ledger accounting, servicing a large number of countries in Europe, ranging from, e.g., Norway to Croatia, and together with peers, drive an agenda of continuous improvement, process standardization and simplification. This scope includes compliance, general ledger accounting and annual accounts/audit.
Your key relations
The General Accounting Team Manager reports directly to the International Finance Director, based in the Netherlands and will interface with the following stakeholders:
- Finance Operations teams based in other countries
- Head of Shared Services (PL)
- Operational Excellence Program Manager (NL)
- Leading Organizational Transition: Take charge of managing the organizational transition, particularly focusing on the CoE in Strullendorf. Guide your team through changes, ensuring a smooth and efficient transition process.
- Process Improvement Initiatives: Provide support for both local and global process improvement initiatives. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for enhancement, streamline processes, and optimize overall efficiency.
- Performance Enhancement: Identify key drivers for productivity within the team and across processes. Utilize data-driven insights to implement strategies that enhance performance, streamline workflows, and improve overall output quality.
- Risk and Opportunity Management: Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to identify potential risks and opportunities within the accounting processes. Take proactive measures to address identified risks and capitalize on opportunities for improvement.
- Team Development: Foster the growth and development of your team members. Provide mentorship, guidance, and resources to help them achieve their full potential and contribute effectively to the organization's success.
- Oracle Cloud Finance Suite Implementation: Support the global implementation of the Oracle Cloud finance suite. Collaborate with project teams to ensure a successful rollout of the new system, aligning with finance best practices.
What do you bring?
- Master's degree in finance or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in Finance, preferably in an international environment/big 4 accounting company
- Experience with Lean, Continuous Improvement and Business Process Management (preferably black belt or willingness to obtain) and strong process skills
- Experience with financial reporting tools (preferably Oracle)
- Experience in managing projects – You’re working hands on and take the responsibility for your actions
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), preferably also speaking German.
What do we offer you?
You will work closely with your colleagues on site and use synergies to redesign processes for the future. Together with an international team with diverse backgrounds and expertise, you will drive our finance projects forward: A little better every day!
- A challenging job in a modern international, expanding company with high ambitions
- An attractive salary package including numerous benefits (30 days vacation, vacation and Christmas allowance, profit sharing, company pension plan)
- Possibility to work up to 60% from home
- Good transport connections and free parking
- Employee discounts on our product range and attractive corporate benefits (company discounts with over 1500 suppliers)
- The possibility of a job bike leasing
Why should you work for KRAMP?
Kramp is a place where you can experience the freedom to bring your purpose to live, based on a framework of responsibility and trust, supported by strong values: Collaboration, Care and Ownership, which are rooted in our history and form part of our family tradition.
At Kramp we like to see ambitious people. In this role you will be working on the core of our business, on fundamental projects and will have a lot of exposure and impact.
Kramp Groep is Europe’s largest specialist in spare parts and accessories for the agricultural industry. Kramp is the essential partner for its customers and suppliers with over 500,000 products online available, 10 distribution centers and 24 sales offices spread over Europe. Kramp Groep was founded in 1951 and has its headquarters in Varsseveld (the Netherlands). Kramp. It’s that easy.
Procedure and contact
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we are interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this role? Please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Herold-Klinger (Corporate Recruiter).
E-Mail: email@example.comStrullendorf (DE)