In our IT landscape, we are building new applications at a fast pace. To support this, we use the OutSystems Rapid Application Development (RAD) platform. We are looking for a developer who wants to take up the challenge with us and help us build new applications with the OutSystems platform.
You are involved in:
- identifying needs through interactions with customers
- research and advice on possible solutions
- developing and deploying applications in a team with OutSystems
- monitoring the application architectures across the business
- supervision and guidance of OutSystems developers in the company
Who are you?
- Completed Bachelor in IT
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of C#, HTML5, and/or CSS3 is an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language, both in speaking and writing.
- EU nationality
We are looking for someone who is innovative, analytical and flexible. Are you open to change and do you go for quality? Then you are the developer we are looking for!
What do we offer?
You will work in an ambitious and informal Integrations team that consists of 10 engineers with different backgrounds and expertise who all share the drive and ambition to bring Kramp’s IT processes to the next level. You will work in an open culture, with room for initiatives and growth. Together we ensure the integration of solutions and applications within our IT landscape
- Competitive salary
- Inclusive culture with lots of opportunities for growth
- Profit sharing bonus
- 37 vacation days a year
- Great budget for training and courses
- Flexible working (from home, and/or Varsseveld)
- Travel- and working from home allowance
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional, and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges, and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
Procedure and contact
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your CV.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Talent Acquisition Specialist).