Senior Supply Chain Engineer
We are currently looking for a senior self-driven supply chain professional who likes to utilize leadership, analytical, and project management skills in driving our supply chain roadmap. Working as a Supply Chain Engineer means working as an engineer on various process improvement for our customers within the international context of Kramp Group. You will work closely with the local operations teams and build strong cross functional relationships to create commitment and alignment for realizing a truly integral End2End supply chain.
What is your role?
As an expert in process engineering, you will design and optimize the processes in our warehouses and distribution network in order to use a state-of-the-art supply chain to serve our customers. You will act as a lead person when coordinating complex supply chain improvement or business transformation processes.
- Making detail process designs for the release-to-warehouse processes.
- Assessing our packaging lines and return process to facilitate both our whole sales as end user strategy.
- Drive cross functional collaborations within the Kramp group and its partners with the objective to drive value added processes.
- Proactively monitor Supply Chain through process performance measures and initiate impactful initiatives based on data (e.g., efficient utilization of resources, such as lean layouts, scalable labor force).
- Drive the change agenda within the organization by challenging and cooperating with local and group senior management.
- Create vision and structure on how to standardize and create sustainable processes and coordinate the role out within the Kramp group.
- Analyze underperforming areas in the chain which may be due to missed delivery times and routes, warehouse space constrictions, stocking program limitations, etc.
Who are you?
- Competed Master’s degree in the direction of Supply Chain/ Engineering or related area.
- At least 5 years’ job-related experience in own area of expertise to fully competent level.
- Experience with Lean methodologies to improve processes.
- Excellent in taking initiative (e.g., when there are processes with gaps or opportunities).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Political savviness.
What do we offer?
You will work in the Supply Chain Engineering team which consist of approximately 6 supply chain specialists with different backgrounds and expertise but who share the drive and ambition to bring
Kramp’s Supply Chain to the next level. You will work in an international Kramp Groupe wide scope.
Besides your monthly salary, we also offer:
- Amazing culture with lots of opportunities for growth
- Profit sharing bonus
- 37 vacation days a year
- Great budget for training and courses
- Flexible working and working from home allowance
- Laptop and phone
- Generous pension scheme
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional, and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges, and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DN
Would you like to join our team? Send your application via the apply button below.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Talent Acquisition Specialist)
E: email@example.comVarsseveld (NL)