To strengthen the commercial and performance driven culture, we are looking for a Commercial Director to lead and grow our business. As Commercial Director, you will have the unique opportunity to shape and execute the country’s sales and marketing strategy while driving growth and profitability in the Danish market.
You will be a part of a global organization that values development, innovation, and excellence. The role ensures clear and open communication, clarify organizational objectives in all areas of the department and stimulate the realization of the core values. Next to that, the Commercial Director leads and develops the local Commercial Management Team.
What is your role?
- Drive a cultural change to transform the organization into being more commercial, digital and performance driven.
- Lead a dedicated team of 80 FTEs in total with 7 direct reports within the areas of field sales & customer service, marketing, assortment & pricing, retail, and business solutions.
- Translate the Kramp Group’s commercial strategy into an impactful local strategy (including go to market approach) with an action plan and execute these with excellence to deliver superior value to customers and achieve business objectives.
- Create turnover growth and develop/increase customer portfolio, customer experience, margin, sales budget, etc. to grow profitable market share in Denmark.
- Explore and initiate new business opportunities and innovations, evaluate, and improve existing sales strategies to reach profitable market share and achieve revenue and profit objectives.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and be the visible local representative for business partners.
- Develop the company culture based on collaboration, care, and ownership — and drive capabilities and employee engagement, development, and talent identification.
Who are you?
- You have extensive experience leading a commercial organization with digital touchpoints, including strong qualifications in cultural change to transform an organization into being more commercial and performance driven.
- You have relevant experience with e-commerce and online sales, probably from a wholesale or retail company.
- You have a growth mindset and are ambitious to drive continuous development of the business and organization – also with a focus on efficiency.
- You are entrepreneurial and result-driven but with a strong people focus.
- You have an educational background at master's level and speak/write English at a high level.
Kramp Denmark is located in Skjern but we are also offering hybrid working options and we are open for dialogue with qualified candidates located in all of Jutland/Funen.
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed the border to Germany: the beginning of the international multi-million euro company we are today. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in in the way of today’s world. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural technical parts market. We are continually investing heavily in E-Business and innovations logistics and people. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business. It’s that easy.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
Procedure and contact
Kramp is working with Hansen Toft to fill this vacancy.
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Research Consultant Line Sandvad Thorhauge: +45 4940 8255.
Please note that we only need your CV when you apply for the position. Your application is treated confidentially and will not be passed on without your consent.