Thousands of specialist dealers, industrial companies and manufacturers of agricultural machinery throughout Europe rely on Kramp's service. And with good reason. We are characterized by efficient logistics, an extensive range and pioneering service offers. The secret of our success? Our employees. In a culture of freedom, every employee takes personal responsibility and contributes their personal strengths to the success of the company. Short distances, open doors, flat hierarchies and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. That's what makes Kramp special and our more than 3,100 employees are satisfied!
To support the field service team, we are now looking for:
Account Manager (m/f/d) for Hungary, territory TBD
The specialist consultant in the field is responsible for controlling all activities to achieve sales and margin targets and to maximize profits in his/her sales area. In addition, he/she is responsible for the expansion and qualification of the customer base, in close coordination with the specialist consultant in the Budapest office. The aim is to build a long-term partnership with the customer by ensuring the greatest possible customer satisfaction and profitability.
The specialist advisor in the field service builds up the customer relationship through regular customer visits in his/her sales area.
- Support, advice and further development of our customers as well as new customer acquisition
- Creation and implementation of a sustainable and profitable growth strategy for your own sales area
- Target-oriented market cultivation and market analysis
- Evaluate and edit sales statistics
- Participation in marketing events
- Bachelor's degree or comparable technical or commercial training
- Very good industry, product and market knowledge
- Very good knowledge of customer relationship management
- High degree of customer orientation, self-motivation, flexibility and resilience
- Sound business knowledge and ideally knowledge of e-commerce
- Very good MS Office skills and good knowledge of the English language
- Solution-oriented, efficient and independent way of working
- Friendly and engaging manner
- Willingness to travel within your area
What to expect:
- A challenging, permanent job in a modern, international, expanding company with high ambitions
- An attractive salary package including benefits (cafeteria, bonuses, profit share)
- Flexible working
- Very good training opportunities
- Lease car, laptop, phone
Have we piqued your interest?
Are you enthusiastic and motivated?! Then apply via the application button at the bottom of this page. Do you have any questions? Please contact Andreea Chitaru (HR Business Partner): email@example.com.Budapest (HU)