User Experience Specialist
Do you want to use your experience within E-commerce, together with your experience in UX-UI design? To help us implement our UX vision on the Kramp channels and join us in our mission “It’s that easy!”? Than join us and become the 4th UX specialist in the team. So that we can make sure we can give our customers the best online experience.
Want to know more about our UX approach within Kramp? Last year, we were invited by Emerce Events (local language/Dutch) where we presented our view on the importance of a UX minded organization. You can register & check the video here: https://www.emerce.nl/webcasts/ux-b2b-aanpak-leverancier-kramp
We are a fast-growing and multi-disciplinary e-commerce & digital team (+/- 19 specialists), continuously improving our multi-channel B2B e-business platform.
We work in product teams with dedicated focus on a channel or journey and we want to bring together all the roles that are needed to build high-quality products. This means you are closely connected to your 3 UX colleagues, but also frequently collaborate with data analysts, experimentation/CRO specialists, developers, product owners & more. You'll be working at both our offices in Varsseveld and Utrecht (flexible working schedule).
- Continuously improve the UX & UI and implement our UX vision within the Kramp digital channels (web, app, search/findability, my account).
- You make attractive designs in Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD and are familiar with the usage of design systems.
- You design and create components and flows to make sure all requirements and user needs are met.
- Regular customer visits to take interviews and perform user tests to validate your designs and understand the challenges and behaviour of our customers.
- Analyze how products are being used by our customers with our Digital Experience Intelligence tooling (FullStory).
- Collaborate with CRO and data specialists to make visual and UX choices based on data and customer behaviour insights.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and teams to align on requirements and share customer insights.
- Collaborate with various product teams & developers on implementation.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who can take ownership, has a good feeling for design and a sharp eye for details. The language of communication in the office is Dutch, but as you also interact a lot with, for example, product owners and other colleagues, you must also be proficient in English.
- Completed bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- At least 4 years of experience in e-commerce and/or digital marketing companies within the expertise of UX and interface design.
- Knowledge and experience with Sketch, Figma and/or Design Systems.
- Have an iterative mindset and you can prove your case with data and customer behaviour.
- Working in agile (product) teams with a continuous focus on customer value and results.
- Front-end knowledge is seen as a plus.
- You are an outgoing person. You don't like sitting 40 hours at your computer, but are happy to spar with other departments, gathering input, conducting workshops, etc.
What you can expect from us?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. Therefore, you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot and thus we offer great budget for courses and trainings. Besides your competitive monthly salary we also offer:
- 37 holidays
- A lot of room for growth and entrepreneurship
- Profit sharing bonus
- Travel allowance
- Flexible working
- Generous pension plan
Who are we?
Kramp is the largest supplier of spare parts and accessories for the agricultural sector in Europe. Since our establishment in 1951, we have had just one goal: to make our customers' work as easy as possible.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3,000 international colleagues. What is unique about this is that we have retained our family culture despite our size. Kramp employees are enthusiastic, professional and committed.
We invest heavily in e-business and innovation. We speak the customer's language, understand the challenges and actively think along with them. Providing service, sparring with customers, earning trust and exceeding expectations. It is in our people's blood. What we promise customers - 'it's that easy' - is embedded in our culture.
Then respond with your CV and motivation via the application button. It's that easy!
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Monique Welling, Corporate Recruiter
App: 06 - 16 47 33 45
Email: email@example.comVarsseveld (NL)Utrecht (NL)