Would you like to develop software in an awesome technology stack and get the opportunity to experiment/learn new technologies, tools, and products? We are looking for a Software developer who takes ownership and support a modern application landscape within the pricing domain.
The Pricing Team is an international cross-functional team, combining:
- Software Development;
- Price Management;
- Data Science;
- Integration Engineering.
Almost our entire stack is running in Google Cloud. We mainly develop in Java using Cloud Functions, Dataflow, BigQuery.
Next to that we own a wide variety of pricing related tools which we own, maintain and support in close relation with our business.
You will be working in a SCRUM team building new pricing features. It’s a must that you like to test new technologies for the team. Besides you will analyze feature requests and write stories out of it.
As a software developer you come up with improvements for our software and help with solving bugs in existing tools. Lastly, you will be supporting the pricing managers with questions from the business.
Our software helps to:
- Calculate prices for all products we sell (40 million prices).
- Calculate the best discount for our customers (200k customers).
- Provide services for our webshop to always have the latest price and discount.
Who are you?
- You have experience with software development.
- You know Java or another (preferably object-oriented) programming languages.
- You have experience with, or like to learn Google Cloud Platform.
- You are open to occasionally perform non-development tasks such as providing help with support issues and write user stories.
- You are able to come to the office in Varsseveld at least once a week to meet with the team.
What do we offer?
Kramp is an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. We add value to personal development by providing a personal training budget. Besides your monthly salary we also offer:
- Flexible working hours and location
- 37 vacation days
- Team days and fun activities
- Profit-sharing bonus
- Amazing family culture with lots of opportunities for growth
- Great budget for training, conferences, and courses
- Working from home package
- And of course, travel allowance and generous pension plan
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in Ecommerce and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional, and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges, and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please send your application via the apply button.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with Monique Welling (Recruiter).