In the frame of the ongoing strategic orientation of our dynamic company, we are looking for a qualified retail Consultant.
The Retail Consultant is responsible for managing all retail activities in a specific area in order to build long-term partnerships through systematic sales based on added value, contributing to the achievement of the account managers account - and territory plans.
- Translating the retail strategy into a clear actions to support the account – and territory plans of the Account Manager, in consultation with the Field Sales Manager and the Account Managers.
- Identifying and analysing customer needs regarding the retail concept and translate them into concrete plans and actions.
- Advising the customer about the retail concepts and translating this into a, based on the customer benefits, strong proposal.
- Advising and training the customer in retail
- Maintaining the relationship with the customers by regular contacts and visits.
Implementation Retail concept
- Creating a project plan together with the customer for a retail concept implementation.
- Coordinating and executing the implementation process of one or more retail concepts at the customer.
- Providing first-line and sales support to the customer after implementation.
- Following and gathering market and competition information in order to give input for developing the retail concept strategy.
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with the relevant people within the Kramp organization.
- Approaching the right contacts and decision-makers within customers' and potential customers' businesses with strong shop proposals.
Leading and managing the Sales Services Technicians
- Coordinating and supporting the daily processes, quality, efficiency and safety procedures and keeping the workload manageable.
- Setting up an efficient and effective workforce planning.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree-level education in a commercial and or technical subject
- Excellent product and market knowledge
- The ability to generate and develop business
- Customer relationship analysis and management]
- 3 years experience in a similar role would be desirable