Export Sales Operative
Thousands of specialized retailers, industrial companies and manufacturers of agricultural machinery throughout Europe rely on the service of Kramp. And with good reason, because whether garden parts, hydraulics & transmissions, tractors & vehicles or agriculture, we deliver the right spare parts reliably and quickly! We distinguish ourselves through efficient logistics, an extensive product range and groundbreaking service offers. The secret of our success? Our employees. In a culture of freedom, you take on personal responsibility and contribute your personal strengths to the success of the company. Short lines of communication, open doors, flat hierarchies and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Our team consists of over 3,000 colleagues who are looking forward to your support.
To support our team in Strullendorf near Bamberg, we are now looking for a
Export Sales Operative
The Sales Export Operative is responsible for the deadline-driven administrative work involved in processing orders for incoming worldwide export orders outside of the European distribution area, and for active sales.
What is your role?
- Provide support to international customers outside of the European sales region for any non-technical customer enquiries, as well as identification of customer needs and wishes.
- Provide proactive sales and support via telephone, as well as telephone assistance for campaigns and promotions.
- Work in close cooperation with trade representatives/field service employees. Work in cooperation with customers and internal departments.
- Independently process orders, from the incoming order through to delivery, with consideration of all shipping and export documents as well as coordination of the delivery date.
- Monitor shipping operations.
- Introduce and present Kramp services and sales channels.
- Webshop: Continuously and independently develop expertise relating to the webshop (gathering the required information to effectively complete job duties)
- hold webshop training sessions for customers
- demonstrate the benefits of using the webshop
- occasional international travel and exhibition attendance
What do we offer you?
- Completed commercial training (or relevant experience)
- Good product and market knowledge
- Good command of spoken and written English; B2 (CEFR); knowledge of other foreign languages useful.
- Independent working style, solution-oriented and efficient
- Time management and organizational skills
- Competent I.T. skills, Excel, Power Point etc
Who are you?
- An unlimited employment contract in full-time (38.5 hrs./week)
- A challenging job in a modern international, expanding company with high ambitions
- An attractive salary package including numerous social benefits (30 days vacation, vacation and Christmas bonus, profit sharing, company pension plan)
- Flexible working through options for remote work
- Numerous other benefits such as free drinks and fruit, a subsidized canteen or health offers
- Good transport connections and free parking
- Employee discounts on our product range
- Attractive purchasing benefits via corporate benefits (company discounts with over 1500 suppliers)
Haben wir Dein Interesse geweckt?
Dann bitten wir dich um Übersendung deiner aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen mit Angabe deines frühesten Eintrittstermins sowie deiner Gehaltsvorstellung online über unsere Karriereseite https://www.careeratkramp.com/de-de/jobborse. Deine Ansprechpartnerin ist Nele Heinrich.Strullendorf (DE)Varsseveld (NL)