User Experience Specialist
Why do we need your expertise?
We are a fast-growing and multi-disciplinary e-commerce team (+/- 15 specialists), continuously improving our multi-channel B2B e-business platform and we need your help. We need you to take on the role of UX-specialist and help us implement our UX vision on the kramp.com channels and join us in our mission “it’s that easy!”. You will promote the needs of our customer, become the 3rd UX musketeer in the team and make sure we can give our customers the best online experience.
We are looking for someone with > 4 years of experience that can take ownership and has an honest interest in UX and e-commerce. You know how Figma and/or Sketch work within a design system. You can create components and flows to make sure all requirements and user needs are met, and we expect you to do customers visits, interviews and setup requirements with business and development stakeholders.
Want to know more about our approach towards UX within Kramp? Recently, we were invited by Emerce Events (local language/Dutch) where we presented our view on the importance of a UX minded organization. You can register & check the video here: https://www.emerce.nl/webcasts/ux-b2b-aanpak-leverancier-kramp
We’re working in product teams with dedicated focus on a channel or journey and we want to bring together all the roles that are needed to build high-quality products. This means you are closely connected to your 2 UX colleagues, but also frequently collaborate with data analysts, experimentation/CRO specialists, developers, product owners & more. You'll be working at both our offices in Varsseveld and Utrecht (flexible working schedule).
- Continuously improve the UX and implement our UX vision within the kramp.com channels (both web & app)
- Check and make sure the channel quality is always improved and aligned in collaboration with the other channels (such as My Account/Self Service and the Kramp App)
- Regular customer visits (create interviews, plan visits with stakeholders)
- Collaborate with CRO and data to make visual and UX choices based on data and customer behaviour
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and teams to align on requirements and share customer insights
- Collaborate with various product teams & developers on implementation
Who are you?
- Completed bachelor’s or master’s degree
- At least 4 years of experience in e-commerce and digital marketing environments within the expertise of UX and interface design
- Knowledge and experience with Sketch, Figma and/or Design Systems
- Have an iterative mindset and prove your case with data and customer behaviour
- Working in agile (product) teams with a continuous focus on customer value and results
- Front-end knowledge is seen as a plus
What you can expect from us?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. Therefore, you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot and thus we offer great budget for courses and trainings. Besides your monthly salary we also offer:
- 25 holidays + 12 ATV days
- A lot of room for growth and entrepreneurship
- Travel allowance
- Profit sharing bonus
- Generous pension plan
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
In case you are interested in the role and meet our requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Varsseveld (NL) / Utrecht (NL)
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Bob Veurman (Manager E-business Marketing).