As an Account Manager you are the face of Kramp with their customers in the Betuwe region and Southwest Brabant. Their customers are, for example, agricultural mechanization companies, garden & park dealers, companies in earthmoving and large OEMs in the agricultural sector. For their customer, you are a real sparring partner. You think along with them, make an inventory of needs and offer suitable solutions based on this. You will be supported in this by the office staff, which consists of a team of specialists.
Your job mainly consists of visiting customers (about 3 per day) and prospects with whom you build a long-term relationship. Together with your colleagues, you ensure that you make it as easy as possible for Kramp's customer and that you achieve the objectives together. You will join a team of 6 Account Managers in the South of the Netherlands and report to the Field Sales Manager.
What makes this job so much fun?
- You work for the largest parts specialist in the agricultural sector;
- You are on the road a lot and no day is the same for you;
- You are a rock in the surf for both customer and organization;
- You get a lot of responsibility but also a lot of freedom;
- Your role is decisive in the success of your customers.
Kramp is one of the largest and fastest growing technical wholesalers in Europe. The way Kramp uses its professionalism is the basis for business success: a wonderful, leading position in the market.
At Kramp you will have to deal with enthusiastic, committed and ambitious colleagues. They speak the language of the customer, understand the challenges and actively think along. Providing service, sparring with customers, earning trust, exceeding expectations. It's in Kramp's employees' blood. What they promise customers – 'it's that easy' – is embedded in the culture.
Without the passion and enthusiasm of the more than a thousand people, Kramp would not be able to deliver on her promise. After all, it is the people who make the company. Then, now and later. "We are Kramp. And we consider that to be the basis of our quality.".
WHAT WE ASK
- HBO work and thinking level;
- You are an experienced Account Manager and are firmly in your shoes;
- Excellent in building and maintaining relationships;
- Commercially minded;
- Data driven and a digital mindset;
- You have a positive and down-to-earth attitude;
- You live in the area around Betuwe / Noord Brabant.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being a European player, Kramp is also a company with a family culture. You will work in an inspiring and challenging environment in which friendliness towards each other, customers and suppliers is of paramount importance.
You can count on good primary and secondary employment conditions such as:
- A competitive salary;
- Lease car, laptop, phone;
- 37 days off;
- Very good training opportunities;
- Good pension scheme;
- Profit-sharing scheme.