Finance & Control Manager
Recently Kramp introduced a new leadership structure. In order to increase the responsiveness to local market dynamics the company introduced Country Management Teams in all countries the company has a presence. The Country Management Team (CMT) consists of the Commercial Director, Operations Director, Finance Manager and HR Business Partner who are ultimately accountable for the country P&L and run the business as a team. This transition also resulted in the need to reinforce the business partner role in finance, shifting increasingly more attention to co-piloting: sitting beside the business and pointing out the dangers or possible shortcuts. Providing valuable information at the right time, enabling the business to make the right decisions.
The Finance Manager Spain will be the local ambassador for leading this transition.
The role of the Finance Manager is to support development and driving of the financial strategy and business performance of Kramp Spain. The Finance Manager will partner with the commercial and operations teams and will be part of the Country Management Team.
He/She will support the business performance processes, in order to deliver profitable growth, profit, cash conversion and Return On Invested Capital (ROIC). He/she will be actively involved into the process of the local strategy development working with the country teams on sales and operations development ,profitability improvement plans and oversee the local and central finance activities, including compliance, general ledger accounting (partly in shared services) and annual accounts/audit.
The Country Finance Manager leads 3 person, also based in Getafe.
The Country Finance Manager reports to the International Finance Director, based in the Netherlands and will interface with the following stakeholders:
• Commercial Director (Spain)
• Operations Director (Spain)
• HR Business Partner (Spain)
• Managers Shared Services (PL)
• Help identify key value drivers and drive performance
• Support local and global profit improvement initiatives
• Help in business case preparation and challenge the teams
• Help identify risks and opportunities and support actions to close these
• Make recommendations for growth and profit improvement
• Actively contributes to the development and execution of the country strategy plans
• As a member of the CMT, acts as a role model, working collaboratively and cross functionally with all stakeholders
• Play a key role in developing the teams and providing “one source of truth”
• Further develop functionally as member of the Country Management Teams cross functional collaboration, people development and accountability development
• Drives Kramp’s profitability performance mindset within the country, conducting analysis & identifying improvement areas
• Manages business cases & benchmarks definition, in line with strategy
• Actively Supports Capex and M&A projects
• Supports the global and local implementation of the Oracle Cloud application suite.
What we are looking from you?
Knowledge and skills:
• Commercial and Financial acumen
• Strong engagement, presentation and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and stakeholder skills
• Strong Excel and financial system capability
• Ability to work independently
• Strong bias for action and ownership
• Finance qualification MSs in Finance, MBA, CIMA, or equivalent
• Working experience of working in an International business with a complex matrix
• Minimum 5-8 years of working experience in Finance, preferably in Agri, B2B, e-commerce
• Relevant working experience in Finance Business Partnering
• Experience with financial reporting tools (preferably Oracle)
• Experience with project management
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
If you are interested in this role and meet our requirements, we would like to meet you! Please use the application button and send your CV (in English).
You may also contact our recruiter Anna Trenogow should you have any questions.Madrid (ES)