Product Manager - Machinery parts
Are you looking to take the next step in your career and are you excited about being part of our journey to become the digital industry leader? And are you the person who can drive this journey within Product Management? Then we are looking for you!
As a Product Manager in the Agricultural Machinery product group you will be responsible for managing and optimizing a broad (long tail) global portfolio, using internal and external data&analytics for your portfolio selections in-line with the Assortment- and Brand strategy.
In this challenging position you have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues globally in order to achieve the best solution for our customers.
You will report directly to the Manager Product group
Your base location is flexible within Europe. Preference would be: Varsseveld (NL)
- Develop a strategic product road map and manage the product portfolio to maximize sales growth globally.
- Manage the lifecycle of the product range: to coordinate the product launch with the different stakeholders and to coordinate the phase in and phase out with the demand planning team.
- Collect and analyze global sales data and market information to identify customer needs and to translate into product ranges.
- Manage initial price setting and promotions for the product category to maximize sales and profit.
- Lead a direct collaboration with the key markets and product specialists to support growth in the local markets.
- Co-create content with e-business team.
- Work closely with the other categories.
Who are you?
- Completed Bachelor degree in a technical or commercial area;
- Around 5 years of experience in either Product Management, (Key) Account Management or in a Product Specialist role within an international (wholesale) organization;
- Proficient at digital and data analysis to solve problems or develop a business case;
- Product and market (agricultural) knowledge is considered a real asset;
- Excellent stakeholder- and project management skills;
- Strong verbal and written (English) communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence multiple levels within the organization
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in Ecommerce and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Stephen Campbell(Recruiter)