Financial and Debtor Administrator
For further development of Kramp business in Hungary we are looking for:
Financial and Debtor Administrator (Location: Budapest)
What is your role?
The Financial and Debtor Administrator is responsible for keeping the company’s invoices and debtor records up-to-date and must ensure that payments are made promptly.
1. Creating accruals (internal name: commitments) in the related systems, keep contact with suppliers, ensure the incoming invoices are fit to Kramp requirements. Keep contact with bookkeeping department to make sure the payment on time.
2. Performing administrative tasks such as preparing payment collection notices, drawing up invoice reports and sending payment reminders.
3. Communicating information on debtors to the manager.
4. Order the office supplies, manage the contract registration and post service
Who are you?
• Intermediate vocational qualification in an administrative subject
• Good level in written and spoken English
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
What do we offer?
Part-time job (4 hours) with flexible working hours
Work in fast moving, modern, digitalized international environment
Cafeteria after probation period
Profit Share Bonus
Training and structured onboarding plan
Clear development path
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions, we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
If you are interested in this role and meet our requirements, we would like to meet you! Please use the application button and send your CV (in English).
We conduct that recruitment with Hill International. Should you have any questions you may also contact Nóra Mészáros email@example.com