Driven by the growth of Kramp and expansion of our strategy team, we are now looking for a Strategy Associate. In this new international role you will have the opportunity to learn about every aspect of a global business and immerse yourself in something new every day!
As a Strategy Associate you will work closely with the Strategy Officer (whom you will report to directly) and the Strategy Manager. This role will provide a unique opportunity to work across many of our most strategic projects and to work alongside many of our business leaders.
Your goal is to independently own and drive pieces of analysis/a workstream within Kramp’s largest strategic projects while working in international and multifunctional teams. The role has a steep learning curve. You’ll gain valuable knowledge and skills that you can apply to new situations throughout your career at Kramp.
- Work with multifunctional teams across a range of strategic projects. You’ll own and drive your own workstream where you’ll for example be responsible for market research, financial & data analysis, survey design & execution, interview preparation & facilitation.
- Drive business insights based on the analysis you’ve conducted to inform our strategic recommendations.
- Build out storylines to explain our strategic recommendations to (senior) stakeholders.
Who are you?
- Completed Master degree.
- 1-2 years’ experience within a strategy consultancy firm or comparable corporate (strategy) analyst role within an international organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and fluent in English.
- Proven ability to independently own and drive pieces of analysis and work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in crafting presentations or visualizing insights, including presenting these to a (senior) audience.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment.
What do we offer
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation and thus you can expect a few important things from us. Personal development is key at Kramp and we offer great opportunities for courses and trainings.
We also offer:
- Market based salary
- 37 vacation days
- Lots of room for growth
- Flexible working hours and location (Varsseveld, Utrecht, home office)
- Profit sharing bonus
- Travel allowance
- Generous pension plan
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this role? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter).