Account Manager Hungary
Account Manager Kramp Hungary
What will be your role?
The Account Manager is responsible for managing all activities to maximize profits in his sales territory. In addition, s/he is responsible - in close cooperation with the Customer Specialist- for the development and the qualification of the customer base.
The aim is to build a long-term partnership with the customer by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and profitability. Sales targets are achieved through offers and solutions that are individually tailored to customer´s needs and by the consistent focus on the value-added sales. Focus customers are defined within the Sales Strategy.
Areas of accountability
• Transcribe the local strategy to a clear growth strategy for own territory
• Gathering, managing and processing of information about customers, customer records, markets, market opportunities and trends
• Creating a concrete yearly plan for their own territory, using provided tools
• Following the sales processes for winning, keeping and growing customers in order to create and maintain a long-term value-based relationship
• Creating account plans for the top priority accounts containing a detailed analysis of the account and indicate a concrete strategy on how to grow the customer
• Pro-actively communicate and work with the relevant people in the organization and with the customer to identify and capture opportunities for growth with key customers and prospects
• Training customers on how to use the webshop and presenting the benefits of using the webshop to customers
• Working with customers to increase Retail- and supporting their Dealer events (Preparation, implementation and follow up).
• Informing clients about business activities and values and advising them about our added value, turnover, product range, campaigns and services.
• Identifying potentials and needs of every customer to form a basis for a customer-specific proposals of the company’s offer.
• Communication with customers through active use of social networks professional purposes.
• Degree in a commercial / technical area or equivalent vocational or additional training
• Good product and market knowledge
• Business mindset
• Good knowledge of MS Office and affinity with other software programs
• Preferably fluent in written and spoken English
• Knowledge of customer relation analysis and management
• In-depth customer and market knowledge
• Solution-oriented, efficient and ability to work independently
• Willingness to travel
• Resilient and self-motivated
• Friendly and binding nature
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
Do you want to join our Hungarian Team? Or do you have a question about this vacancy?
We work with Hill International to fill this vacancy.
Contact Nóra Mészáros <Nora.Meszaros@hill-international.com> for more information.