Data & Insights Manager
Our Business Intelligence team is expanding and we are currently looking for a Data & Insights Manager who will ensure that we move forward in our data-driven culture as we are on accelerated digital transformation journey.
We are aware of the power of data to understand and connect with our customers and to accelerate business performance.
As our new Data & Insights Manager you will work closely with our Global Business Owners, Product Owners and Analysts in different markets and functions. As a strong communicator, you act as an internal business consultant for stakeholders across our global organization.
Are you the one who can help us in the next chapter to transform our data into valuable and actionable insights, actively share best practices and increase the data & analytics capabilities within Kramp? Then we are looking for you!
- Pro-actively communicate about the needs and value of insights coming from the data across the organization and advice how to create new- or improve existing insights;
- Set up the data & analytics community to accomplish shared learning and share best practices;
- Increase the data & analytics capabilities by defining skill gaps across the organization and facilitate trainings;
- Share the availability of data by creating, sharing and explaining the data catalogue and how this can be transformed into valuable and actionable insights;
- Taking ownership of the quality of the analytical platform;
- Move from prescriptive to predictive analytics and show the organization what can be achieved with advanced analytics by storytelling and sharing valuable deliveries;
In this role you report directly to the Manager Digital Intelligence.
Who are you?
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree;
- Able to manage multiple senior stakeholders and lead positive change throughout the BI team and wider business;
- At least 4 years’ experience in business analytics;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills;
- Experience in a fast moving business environment (experience in Ecommerce is considered an asset);
- Strong ability to extract actionable insights from advanced analyses.
What do we offer
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation and thus you can expect a few important things from us. Personal development is key at Kramp and we offer great opportunities for courses and trainings.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- 37 holidays
- A welcoming, international team at our head office
- Flexible working hours
- Profit sharing bonus
- Travel allowance
- Generous pension plan
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this role? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter).