Digital Performance Manager
Why do we need your expertise?
This is the perfect opportunity if you have passion for E-commerce & Digital Marketing. You also enjoy helping colleagues to grow their skills and your way of working is focused on continuous performance optimization based on data. Do you feel recognized? We are looking for a Digital Performance Manager who will grow Kramp’s digital channels in close cooperation with country teams, digital agencies and multiple global teams.
As part of our digital transformation, we see a growing number of activities and budgets shifting towards digital. This changed the way of how we acquire new customers, set-up more relevant promotions to our customers and how we drive conversion with the best possible use of digital capabilities. To facilitate and accelerate this transformation, we are continuously developing new skills, optimizing our most important digital commerce metrics and using marketing technology to accelerate our growth. We have great ambition, and we need help to achieve it. You will support markets in defining their e-commerce priorities and contribute to the execution of our Digital Strategy.
Which activities are planned for the coming months in all countries to grow our e-commerce sales? Which metrics will be impacted? At what stage of the “become-a-customer funnel” do we see the greatest opportunities for improvement? What are the results of the latest A/B test or how can we grow faster in a new market using our digital marketing capabilities? These are all topics where we want to link your digital expertise to the knowledge we have in different teams regarding our markets, customers and products to further improve our digital performance.
In your daily work you are surrounded by UX designers, conversion specialists, data analysts, online content & digital marketing specialists. The E-Business Marketing team, where you are part of, focuses mostly on improving the experience and growth of our digital channels such as app & webshop. In addition to the E-business Marketing team, you will frequently work together with commercial teams in all our countries throughout Europe and various teams working from the head office.
- You are the digital partner for our local sales & marketing teams to help them grow their Digital Commerce KPIs based on data, customer insights and best practices. You do this by actively making proposals for improvement to countries, but also by listening carefully to the challenges that the countries are facing and which digital capabilities we can use to assist.
- You are in a constant dialogue with countries, agencies and colleagues in the E-business Marketing team to discuss opportunities and development of KPIs. You’ll translate these into joint activities and objectives, which you then continuously monitor and follow up. We want to optimize the entire funnel and bring all the necessary expertise together.
- You’ll empower regional commercial & marketing management to make better informed decisions by presenting a consolidated view on the digital performance landscape in the form of actionable recommendations and insights based on data.
- You share best practices between countries to jointly increase the performance of our digital channels.
- You work on improving and expanding our marketing technology stack that makes our digital activities more efficient, scalable and profitable.
Who are you?
- Completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant professional area
- At least 5 years of experience in e-commerce and digital marketing environments
- Exceptional communication and advisory skills (written and spoken)
- Hands-on experience with different performance marketing channels, inbound marketing and marketing automation in a B2B environment is a great advantage
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. Therefore, you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot and thus we offer great budget for courses and trainings. Besides your monthly salary we also offer:
- 25 holidays + 12 ATV days
- A lot of room for growth and entrepreneurship
- Profit sharing bonus
- Generous pension plan
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Bob Veurman (Manager E-business Marketing).