Supplier Specialist (Temporary)
Due to maternity leave, we are looking for a temporary fulltime replacement in our Procurement team, starting from May until September.
The Supplier Specialist (in our product group: Shop & Workshop) is responsible for the complete process of input and maintenance of the correct level and availability of supplier data in the systems. You will be responsible for monitoring supplier performance via resolving issues and concerns, communicates supplier performance internally and externally and provide ongoing support to meet requested service performance of suppliers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring input and maintenance of the correct and valid purchase price information is relevant in the systems.
- Correctly processing the Supplier Master Data and Agreements.
- Working closely with the Supplier Manager in decision making on pricing (changes), conditions and (how to) improve performance.
- Maintaining relationship with suppliers by daily contact.
- Maintaining and optimising supplier performance and stock levels by analyzing, processing and improving the supplier set-up in the relevant systems.
In this role you will report directly into the Manager Procurement.
Who are you?
- Data driven and an analytical mindset
- Completed Bachelor degree in e.g. Engineering, Supply Chain or Sales
- Extensive experience with Excel
- Proactive attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- Interested in procurement processes is considered an asset
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- We are open to hire a fresh graduate
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. Besides your monthly salary we also offer:
- Great opportunity to learn about our procurement processes
- 25 holidays + 12 ATV days
- Working from home during Covid
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you are interested in this role and meet our requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter).