Due to ongoing expansion, Kramp UK has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic self-motivated International Customs Coordinator, to join our UK Team
Your primary duties and responsibilities will be to ensure the proper and timely movement and clearance of freight, whilst providing general administration support, and an exceptional customer service within the busy International department.
Key Skills required:
- Minimum of 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of customs legislation, especially with regards to classification, valuation and origin.
- Knowledge of air, road and ocean transport documentation
- Knowledge of incoterms
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, etc..)