Marketing Manager NL
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for a local marketing team (consisting of 4 team members) who execute local marketing actions, plans, and programs within the Netherlands. You will develop and participate in the development of local tactics and sales objectives. In doing so, you ensure clear and open communication, and actively promote the implementation of our core values by developing and introducing policies and marketing plans.
Your specific tasks include:
- Work cross functionally with local assortment management, sales, and logistics to ensure Kramp branding is executed in line with our Group strategy.
- In alignment with Group strategy, develop and maintain a local marketing plan for all communications, and online/offline marketing activities to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Ensure efficient and effective internal marketing processes, digital tools and working procedures to ensure smooth cooperation between team members.
- Maintain an internal/external network of customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with local sales management and the corporate marketing department.
- Support the change programs and processes by contributing, supporting, and driving the processes to ensure commitment for change.
Who are you?
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or related
Strong project management skills
Experienced people manager
Proven success in understanding how marketing activations translate to business outcomes
Extensive experience in marketing planning, execution, and measurement (e.g., data analytics and key performance indicators).
Experience in multichannel content marketing, particularly through digital channels (social, online advertising, etc.)
Fluent in both Dutch and English
What do we offer?
You will join the local Marketing team which is part of the broader Sales department. In your role you will work with people with different backgrounds and expertise who all share the drive and ambition to bring Kramp’s Marketing plans to the next level.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Inclusive culture with lots of opportunities for growth
- Profit sharing bonus
- 37 vacation days a year
- Great budget for training and courses
- Flexible working (from home and Varsseveld)
- Travel- and working from home allowance
- Laptop and phone
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional, and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges, and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
Procedure and contact
Are you interested to join Kramp as our new Marketing Manager? Please apply via de apply button on our career website. Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Talent Acquisition Specialist).