Senior Front End Engineer
We love to see people grow. We empower our product teams, farmers, dealers & suppliers to move forward. Driving the digital future of Kramp Group by discovering and building great products, making life easy for our customers.
Kramp Group discovers and builds e-commerce, supply chain & data science solutions that are aiming at giving the ag-tech industry a push forward. We’re building a digital platform, serving thousands of customers, and generating a turnover of over one billion euros per year.
The mission of the Front End Engineer role is to enhance the 'Product Findability' for our customers. On our platform, our B2B customers are looking for products throughout the day, and we want to ensure our customers can find the right products quickly, easily, and with certainty.
You will join both the Search and Navigate teams, together these teams have end-to-end ownership of the search experience in our digital channels. Improving this experience is one of the highest priorities for our company in the upcoming years. These teams stand out as two of the most innovative teams in our company, particularly in terms of experimentation.
We want you to play a key role in realizing and improving our digital products that will empower agri customers to navigate through a diverse array of well over 1 million products seamlessly.
What we offer:
Enhance User Experience:
- You will play a key role in improving the most important part of our customer journey, where customers search for products over 1 million times per week.
- Together with the Search and Navigate team you will build and improve functionalities to help the customer in their main job-to-be-done on our digital channels.
- Play a key role in our Agile team, known for innovation and collaboration.
- Collaborate closely with other Front and Back End Engineers in your team, as well as UX, Data Analysts, and Conversion Specialists to understand the customer's needs and build the right solutions.
Proactive Business Engagement:
- Data and customer insights are essential in our way of working, we encourage our teams to discuss, understand, and use these insights when shaping solutions.
- Your teams own a number of key success metrics that we are actively trying to improve, you play a role in both the discovery and delivery phase to optimize these metrics.
- Every change we make we roll-out as an experiment using our experimentation platform, to understand the impact and measure whether it helps our customers.
- This way of working gives you and your team the space to test your ideas and hypotheses by running quick iterations.
Contribute to the team's goal to improve the findability of products for our customers across the entire Kramp Group.
Some facts about us:
We follow the philosophy of "You build it, you own it, you love it."
We believe in empowering individuals to take control of their own growth, with guidance provided.
Our colleagues come from 66 different countries, creating an inclusive and open-minded environment.
Transparent environment, a mature management team with clear vision and goals, and open to feedback.
Kramp Group is a healthy and financially stable company.
What else we bring to the table:
25 vacation days and 12 ATV days (based on a full-time contract).
Flexible working policy in hours and location (with offices in Utrecht and Varsseveld).
Travel and working from home allowance.
Profit sharing bonus.
Learning budget for training and courses to support your growth ambitions.
Generous pension plan.
Who you are:
You have experience with:
Unit tests (E2E is an advantage).
Cloud-Native Environments - preferably Google Cloud Platform.
Experience/interest in working with React Native.
You enjoy the art of frontend development, whether it is consuming APIs, fine-tuning designs into an appealing composition for the end-user to enjoy, or setting up new features from scratch.
You are capable of juggling multiple projects and domains and swimming in a dynamic, complex environment.
You foster a collaborative mindset and actively engage with cross-functional teams and supporting roles.
Solution and Business Oriented Thinking. Keen on getting in-depth of the project challenges and customer needs to deliver the right solution.
Who Kramp is
Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural
market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and supply chain innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business. Working at Kramp means working with over 3500 international colleagues. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional, and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges, and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
Working at Kramp means:
… you belong here! Being part of our open business community
… your work makes a difference! Have an impact on what matters
… you will develop and realize! Learn and realize your potential
More about Kramp: https://www.careeratkramp.com/nl-nl
Do you see yourself in this role but don't hit every requirement? That's okay! Apply anyway.
This is a great chance for you to grow and learn.
Don't hesitate to reach out to Julia Bodun firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
N.B. External recruiters/agencies we'd appreciate it if you'd let us reach out to you if we need help. At the moment, this is not the case :)
Utrecht (NL)Varsseveld (NL)