Continuous Improvement Lead
We are the lookout for 4 Continuous Improvement (CI) Leads in our Logistics, Product Management and Sales organization.
Each CI Lead will be responsible for steering the CI transformation within the assigned department. You provide direction on the CI roadmap, execute the CI roadmap, and run CI projects. Next to implementing standardized processes to improve efficiency, you engage in capability building of the people, coaching of management and leadership and enable data driven problem analysis and solution design. You also are a linking pin to the global CI team translating Group initiatives to the assigned organization and bottom-up feed the global CI roadmap with input and best practices. You are the guide, expert, coach, and community member for CI transition of the Kramp organization.
What is your role?
- Accountable for the long-term CI roadmap by identifying improvement potential within the Operational organization and design initiatives to generate business impact.
- Analyze performance bottlenecks and opportunities using the organization CI methodologies (Lean & Six Sigma) and digital technology to enable daily improvement of processes.
- Map, analyse and improve business processes using Kramp BPM & CI methodology to create standardized, predictable process performance in all functional areas.
- Lead global projects in all disciplines and throughout the Kramp countries, managing project deliverables, scope of work, milestones, organization, risks, budget, and planning.
- Involve and manage stakeholders and build a highly effective project team to establish effective relationships with impacted departments and functional areas.
- Analyze processes and define improvement projects by using formal project management, CI & BPM methodology.
- Shape and enhance relationships with key stakeholders throughout the whole Kramp organization to ensure business impact and ownership in using CI tools and approaches.
- Facilitate the change process linked to executing group continuous improvement initiatives.
- Facilitate, train and coach the different stakeholders on the organization CI mythologies to develop a CI mindset.
- Share best practices and knowledge, proactive and on request, within the CI community and wider business arena and act as ambassador for CI.
The CI Lead role in our sales en product management department requires some of the following important task:
mapping, standardizing and documenting processes
Who are you?
Are you continuously working to improve yourself and your environment and are you ready to use this energy to be successful in the role as CI Lead? Do you also meet the following requirements? Then we look forward to meeting you!
- Completed bachelor or master's degree.
- At least 5’ years of relevant experience in continuous improvement, process optimization and CI tools (e.g. daystart, 5S, kaizen, BPM, DMAIC) working on performance improvement.
- Working experience in wholesale, distribution, supply chain and/or production is considered an asset.
- Lean Master and Six Sigma certified.
- Excellent change management skills and practical experience in cultural and transformational initiatives on both senior and operational level.
- Experience with BPM and data/process mining tools.
- Excellent training and coaching skills.
- Strong (English) communication and interpersonal skills
What do we offer you?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. Therefore, you can expect a few important things from us. We very much value personal development. We don’t just say this, but we also live up to it. For example, with a personal training budget.
Besides your competitive salary we also offer:
- Fantastic international working environment and team
- Profit-sharing bonus
- Flexible working
- 37 vacation days (based on a 40 hour working week - in the Netherlands)
- Generous pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in Ecommerce and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional, and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges, and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please send your application via the apply button.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with Sophie ten Berge (Talent Acquisition Specialist)