We are currently on the lookout for 2 Supplier Specialists in the following product groups: Shop & Workshop and Machinery. Due to team structure, we prefer one Supplier Specialist to be located in Denmark and the other Supplier Specialist to be located in either the Netherlands, Poland, or Germany.
The Supplier Specialist is responsible for the complete process of input and maintenance of the correct level and availability of supplier data in the systems. You will be responsible for monitoring supplier performance via resolving issues and concerns, communicating supplier performance internally and externally, and providing ongoing support to meet the requested service performance of suppliers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring input and maintenance of the correct and valid purchase price information is relevant in the systems.
- Correctly processing the Supplier Master Data and Agreements.
- Working closely with the Supplier Manager in decision making on pricing (changes), conditions, and (how to) improve performance.
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers by daily contact.
- Maintaining and optimising supplier performance and stock levels by analyzing, processing, and improving the supplier set-up in the relevant systems.
In this role, you will report directly to the Manager of Procurement.
Who are you?
- Data drove an analytical mindset
- You enjoy working in excel extensively
- Great knowledge of OMS, MIS, CRM
- Proactive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile
- Excellent knowledge of procurement processes
- Fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of a foreign language is considered an asset
In case you feel challenged by the above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please send your CV and motivation letter to Stephen Campbell (Recruiter).
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Stephen Campbell.