Senior E-mail & Marketing Automation Specialist
We are looking for a Senior E-mail & Marketing Automation Specialist who will further professionalize and improve the relevancy of Kramp’s digital communication. You will achieve this by close cooperation with country teams, digital agencies and multiple global teams. This is the perfect opportunity if you are passionate about E-mail Marketing and Marketing Automation and would like to join an ambitious B2B E-commerce company. If you also enjoy guiding teams by building a plan of approach and take a leading role in the execution, then we are looking for you!
Over the last couple of years, we’ve built the foundation of E-mail Marketing within Kramp. Local markets are now able to create different e-mail campaigns and landing-pages, we have good insights in our key metrics and we have built our first automation campaigns. But, our ambitions reach higher! We take the customer journey as starting point and we want to provide the right message, to the right person, at the right time, with the right frequency and by their preferred communication channel. Therefore, we want to grow our team and are thus looking for a strategic and senior specialist!
In your daily work you are surrounded by data analysts, content, e-mail & digital marketing specialists. The E-Business Marketing team (13 FTE), a Digital Center of Excellence, is focusing on building digital marketing capabilities for the company & driving e-commerce results. In addition to collaboration within your team, you will collaborate with our global commercial teams and various teams working from the head office, such as International Marketing, Sales Development, Data and Technology teams. All needed to be successful!
- Together with your colleagues and key stakeholders, you will work on a strategic plan of approach how to work towards our e-mail & marketing automation vision. This needs to be done for all aspects to be successful, such as resourcing & skills, organization & process, architecture, data quality & availability, tooling and governance.
- Building and identifying automation flows. First focus is on e-mail, but we also expect a growth in new communication channels, such as in-app messaging, social messaging or a notification center in our webshop.
- Develop, build, and implement processes to optimize our lead generation, email nurtures, and re-engagement campaigns.
- You are in a constant dialogue with countries, agencies, marketing-, tech- and data-teams to discuss opportunities, next steps and development of KPIs. You’ll translate these into joint objectives and key results, which you then continuously monitor and follow up.
- You take ownership in guiding the company towards a more relevant, personalized and digital way of communication with our leads, prospects and customers.
- You know the importance of good landing pages, forms, profiling, segmentation and content to be successful in Marketing Automation and are continuously working on optimizing these in close collaboration with your (international) colleagues.
Who are you?
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree
- At least 5 years of experience in e-commerce and digital marketing environments within the expertise of e-mail marketing, marketing automation and/or CRM.
- Strong analytical skills and a big passion for data
- Guiding people / team members comes naturally to you
- Exceptional communication and advisory skills (written and spoken)
- Experience working in agile teams with a continuous focus on customer value and results
- Hands-on experience with e-mail & marketing automation tooling
What you can expect from us?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. Therefore, you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot and thus we offer great budget for courses and trainings. Besides your monthly salary we also offer:
- 25 holidays + 12 ATV days
- A lot of room for growth and entrepreneurship
- Travel allowance
- Profit sharing bonus
- Generous pension plan
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
In case you are interested in the role and meet our requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Bob Veurman (Manager E-business Marketing) or Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter).