Digital Marketing Internship
Are you an ambitious Bachelor student looking for a challenging internship within a global team? The International Marketing department (IMD) is looking forward to welcoming you. IMD consists of engaged, creative storytellers who use a 360 approach in reaching their goal: establishing Kramp as a well-known and preferred brand to our current and potential customers. Our digital marketing team consist of six enthusiastic colleagues focused on measuring, analyzing, developing, implementing, and improving our digital channels such as the Kramp web shop, social media and email marketing.
What do we expect from our intern?
Education: currently enrolled in a Bachelor study in Marketing, Communication or other business-related fields.
Availability: 32 hours per week from (preferably) September 2022 to February 2023. *We are flexible in terms of start date.
Our team member/ intern should have the following capabilities:
- Advanced written and verbal English skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Accurate and attentive to details;
- Able to work independently and show initiative;
- Creative mindset with an ability to sell your idea;
- You are digitally conscious, and you enjoy analyzing and interpreting data.
You will own four critical projects:
- Investigate and refine the effectiveness of certain digital marketing channels.
- Developing creative new assets for the Kramp Knowledge Centre and other digital marketing channels.
- Support the refinement of effective working processes within the International Marketing department.
- Systematize the scalable digital content production workflow via internal/external research and analysis.
We will all make sure that you will have fun while learning!
What do we offer?
You will join an intercultural, dynamic team working closely together with departments such as product management and local markets. This offers you a great opportunity to apply your cross-functional and cross-cultural communication skills. Besides this we offer:
- Internship allowance
- Travel allowance
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions, we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility are what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
Procedure and contact
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we are interested in meeting you. If you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to Kaan Tokdogan (Marketing Specialist)
Please send your CV and motivation letter via de apply button on this page.Varsseveld (NL)