The Account Manager is responsible for managing all activities to maximize profits in his sales territory. In addition, he is responsible - in close cooperation with the Customer Specialist- for the development and the qualification of the customer base.
The aim is to build a long-term partnership with the customer by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and profitability. Sales targets are achieved through offers and solutions that are individually tailored to customer´s needs and by the consistent focus on the value added sales. Focus customers are defined within the Sales Strategy.
Areas of accountability
1. Transcribe the local Kramp strategy to a clear growth strategy for own territory in agreement with FSM.
2. Gathering, managing and processing of information about customers, customer records, markets, market opportunities and trends and giving feedback to FSM in order to contribute to the strategy development.
3. Creating a concrete yearly plan for their own territory, using provided tools.
4. Following the Kramp sales processes for winning, keeping and growing customers in order to create and maintain a long term value-based relationship and realizing increases in turnover and margin.
5. Creating account plans for the top priority accounts per year, using provided tools.
- The account plans contain a detailed analysis of the account and indicate a concrete strategy on how to grow the customer
- Pro-actively communicate and work with the relevant people in the Kramp organization and with the customer to identify and capture opportunities for growth with key customers and prospects
- Excellent Webshop Knowledge, increasing knowledge through independent development, including actively searching for information. Training customers on how to use the webshop and presenting the benefits of using the webshop to customers
8. Being able to explain all Kramp Services ( e.g.: EDI, Scan to order, etc).
9. Working with customers to increase Retail- (Kramp Online Service) and supporting their Dealer events (Preparation, implementation and follow up).
10. External Communication
- Approaching the right contacts and decision makers of customers and prospects with a strong Kramp value proposition.
- Informing clients about business activities and values and advising them about our added value, turnover, product range, campaigns and services.
- Identifying potentials and needs of every customer to form a basis for a customer-specific proposals of the Kramp offer.
- Communication with customers through active use of social networks professional purposes.
11. Realizing relevant KPIs
12. Regular documentation of customer visits and derived information in the appropriate system.Biggleswade (UK)