Integration Engineer Streaming Technologies
As an Integration Engineer – Streaming Technologies at Kramp you are responsible for the design and development of streaming solutions across internal and 3rd party systems.
Our team is growing and therefore we are looking for an integration engineer or integration developer who takes responsibility and dares to show his/her own ideas.
What is your role?
- Design, develop, and support integrations, data-pipelines, and services using various technologies including but not limited to Java, C#, and SQL.
- Guide, drive, and execute development activities related to data modeling and streaming.
- Ensure that designs and development conform to architecture, quality, security & operations.
- Deliver third-line support for incidents and issues regarding integrations.
Who are you?
- 3 – 5 years’ background in design and development, specifically data modelling and integrations
- Strong skills and experience in data modeling, fluent in Java
- In-depth knowledge of integration patterns, in particular event streaming, but also messaging and service orientation.
- Experience with an event streaming solution like Kafka/Confluent or a willingness to learn.
- Hands-on experienced with one or more integration frameworks and/or technologies.
- Strong analytic skills, team player, transparent, and result driven.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Besides you have solid communication and cooperation skills and ability to see the larger picture and have a keen eye for detail. In this position you are part of a professional integration team.
What do we offer?
Kramp is an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. We add value to personal development by providing a personal training budget.
- Flexible working hours
- 25 holiday days and 12 ATV days
- Possibility to work from home
- Profit sharing
- You will not be bothered by daily traffic jams
Who are we?
Kramp is a leading B2B e-business company. As a total supplier of parts, technical services and business solutions, Kramp is a strategic partner for companies in the agriculture, garden and park industry, landslide and OEM. We have sales offices in almost every country in Europe. Our assortment contains over 500,000 products. Together with 3500 colleagues, we aim to make the work of our customers easier and more efficient.
The unique part of this is that we still have a family culture and informal atmosphere. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it’s ok to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility are what our employees appreciate in Kramp.
In case you feel challenged by the above role description and requirements, we're interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Simon (Recruiter)
E: simon.drent@krampVarsseveld (NL)