Are you an IT and systems wizard looking for your next supervisory or management opportunity? Are you looking for your next challenge in a fast-paced retail logistics operation? Then read on as we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for the IT Supervisor to join our team in Poland. In this role you will be leading a team of 7 who are responsible for providing premium IT support for end users in the company.
Are you ready to take on this challenge?
- As an IT Supervisor you will be responsible for overseeing, managing and developing the day-to-day IT operations
- You coordinate the first line support team which includes setting priorities, monitoring progress, and assigning deadlines
- You provide first line support to users and communicate with them
- You manage the relationship with hardware suppliers
- You are responsible for any changes
- You act as a project lead when it comes to recurring and ad-hoc projects
- As a supervisor you conduct evaluation meeting, performance reviews and coach meeting with all subordinates
- You identify talent and consistently promote the development of the team
What we expect from the right candidate?
- University degree in IT or related
- At least three years of relevant working experience in the similar role
- Practical experience gained as a Supervisor or Project Manager
- Knowledge of user hard- and software
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Knowledge of IT technologies and IT market trends
- Hands-on attitude and excellent communication skills
- Working proficiency in English
What do we offer?
- Challenging role in an international environment
- Professional courses and training
- Profit sharing bonus
- Social benefits (private medical care, MultiSport card etc.)
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV in English.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Trenogow (Recruiter) at email@example.com