HR Business Partner - Logistics (Replacement Contract)
- Ensure realization of HR processes in assigned units.
- Provide support across all areas of employee relations including internal communication, performance management accordance with company values, policies, and procedures.
- Organize and manage training and development activities, (also English courses, funding for studies, internal workshops)
- Support and coordination in recruitment processes
- Initiate and participate in Employer Branding activities
- Implement and update internal policy, procedures
- Provide effective and efficient HR support and advisory to the teams,
- Ensuring correct and complete data in our HR systems and document workflow,
- Create, prepare and provide HR reports, scorecard and other analysis
- Assist with other HR related functions and projects as assigned;
- Operational working experience for 3-5 years within HR
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or closely related study
- Good English speaking and writing.
- Great enthusiasm in HR and ability to develop in this field
- Proactive and result driven behavior
- Professional attitude and good team player skills
- Very good connective and communication skills
- Working experience in an international organization will be an asset
- Possibility of professional development in international company.
- Good atmosphere at work
- Projects that will challenge your skills
- Professional trainings