Digital Transformation Manager (m/w/d)
Digital Transformation Manager
E-Commerce is one of the main enablers for growth and success of the Kramp Group as we launched our first B2B e-commerce shopping solution from early 2001. Kramp has been one of the first movers in the B2B industry. We are very engaged with our customers and we make sure our customers can easily find information about products, solutions and services on our digital channels (web, app, mobile). Due to Kramp’s ambitions and journey to become a full E-commerce business, we are now looking for a Digital Transformation Manager who will play a vital role in becoming an even more digitalized business. The Digital Transformation Manager will help the local and regional change towards a more digitalized business. In this role you will report directly to the Director Digital Commerce located at the headquarters in the Netherlands and report indirectly into the local Commercial Director. This is a great opportunity to gain a central position in Kramp’s international Digitalization. With the team still being built up, there is a lot of room for your initiatives.
Your specific tasks include:
- Creating a cultural change towards a digital oriented organization, focused on end to end customer experience, operational excellence, process management and efficiency.
- Creating co-ownership of e-commerce KPI’s.
- Responsible for digital strategy aligned with central and local business strategy, exploring and initiating digital business opportunities and innovations, evaluating and improving existing strategies in order to reach the business objectives (turnover, customer portfolio, customer satisfaction, margin etc..).
- Driving the development of a structured digital transformation roadmap to implement the identified improvement areas on skills/capabilities, digital marketing/eCommerce processes and usage of tools.
- Provide strategic leadership and creative thinking tied to the analysis of technology trends and the identification of new opportunities to help drive growth strategies.
As a Digital Transformation Manager you are not only driving the business transformation, but you are also responsible for a cultural transformation. Challenging internal stakeholders is thus crucial.
We are looking for a strong leader and the below requirements are essential:
- Master Degree in f.e. Engineering, IT, Marketing or Business Administration
- At least 8 years of Digital commerce experience in a multinational company
- Data driven mindset
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to adapt quickly to new environments
- Proven ability to formulate a strategic vision and define and implement action plans to achieve strategic goals
- Extremely customer-focused and a good understanding of their needs
- Knowledge key digital marketing capabilities eg. google analytics, SEO/SEA, email marketing, social marketing, and content marketing.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of your time to our Headquarters in the Netherlands
- Fluent in spoken and written German
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization and you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot so we offer great personal training budget for different kind of education and career opportunities. Besides your competitive monthly salary, we also offer:
- Lots of freedom to shape this new role
- Profit sharing bonus
- 30 holidays
- Lease car
- Laptop, iPhone and Ipad
- Possibility to work from home
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in Ecommerce and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter)