The Stock Controller is responsible for the complete process of maintaining the correct level and availability of stock, meeting requested service performance to customers while keeping the costs of holding stock to a minimum.
1. Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock by:
a. Analyzing data, business needs and product availabilty
b. Checking suggestions from the purchase system (Slim4) based on product knowledge and experience from the past
2. Managing stock by placing purchase orders securing the product availability of assortment according to the applicable procedures, business rules and parameters.
3. Follow up on orders to ensure delivered stock matches with the original purchase. This is achieved by:
a. Checking order confirmations
b. Addressing quantitive delivery differences
c. Creating pre-payment commitments when working with suppliers
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant professional area.
- 1 year of work experience
Knowledge of logistical and purchase processes
Good organization and communication skills alongside analytical skills
Knowledge of relevant software programms
English level C1Good knowledge of Excel
Please apply with a cv in English.
Who we are:
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.Madrid (ES)