Digital Marketing Specialist
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning and execution of the integrated marketing campaigns and global marketing plans that target digital channels to promote Kramp’s services, products and that of its strategic partners.
- Execute digital plans through competitive research, platform, determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification to promote Kramp’s services and products
- Monitor a global digital marketing plan for all communications and marketing activities in relevant channels by checking progress on actions with all stakeholders to ensure targets are met
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders to understand the strategy and translate it into impactful digital communication content, tools, demos and knowledge sharing programs to promote Kramp’s services and products
- Working on new techniques by collaborations with the Digital Commerce team on new technology and how to improve the customer experience to ensure Kramp’s marketing activities are future proof.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Marketing experience in a similar role
- Experience with executing campaigns
- Good English communication and writing skills (B2 lvl)
- Experience optimizing pages, user funnels, SEO, A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of current website analytics tools, Google Ads, Google Analytics- would be an asset