Are you analytical by nature and prefer a fast-moving industry in a variating environment? Do you enjoy working in an international setting with a broad network of colleagues?
KRAMP is currently on the lookout for a colleague to join their Stock Management team, as a Stock Controller. An excellent opportunity if you want to work for a truly international market leader. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where you will be responsible for the complete process of maintaining the correct level and availability of stock in the Nordic warehouses, meeting the requested performance to customers while keeping the costs of holding stock to a minimum.
You will be part of a fantastic team of 8 Stock Controllers, based in Skjern, Denmark. You will be assigned your own suppliers and product portfolio and will build and manage relationships with the sales departments in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.
What will you do?
- Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstock and running out-of-stock, by analyzing data and business needs and monitoring inventory parameters
- Managing stock by placing purchase orders securing the product availability
- Follow up on orders to ensure delivered stock matches with the original purchase, by checking order confirmations and verifying BL, invoices and packing lists
- Communicate and network with internal and external stakeholders, being in close contact with sales and logistics across the Nordic countries and having update meetings with Procurement and Product Management
- Securing the optimal stock turn
What do we expect from you?
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Danish and English, both oral and written
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other Office applications
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of logistical and purchase processes
- Experience in Slim4 or equivalent (beneficial)
- Experience in Axapta or equivalent ERP systems (beneficial)
What’s in it for you?
We are an ambitious, fast-growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore, you can expect a few important things from us:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Attractive pension plan
- Health insurance
- Cafeteria (breakfast and lunch)
- Active Staff Association
Who are we?
Founded in 1951, in Johan Kramp’s garage in Varseeveld, we’ve grown to become Europe’s leading partner for farmers and agricultural businesses. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in the time of today. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues, all with a common goal to make it easier for our customers to run their businesses. Despite our size, we have retained a strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak out customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise, “It’s that easy”, is embedded in our culture and DNA.
Want to join the family?
Interested in the above or feel you are up for the challenge of being our new Stock Controller? Please apply via the ‘APPLY’ button below.Skjern (DK)