Product Compliance Specialist
Kramp's Product Compliance & Quality team is expanding and with this new role, we expect great things to happen in the nearby future.
As a Product Compliance Specialist you will have a coordinating role where you will ensure that private label products and non EU products have a correct and complete technical file and are meeting our quality standards. You will be responsible for monitoring and supporting the process with regards to all product compliance matters. You conduct internal audits and ensure that the quality system remains up-to-date. You are regularly in contact with our internal supplier managers, purchasing team, sourcing manager and supplier specialists.
So if you like the idea of shaping this new role, this could be your chance!
Your specific tasks include:
- Contributing to secure the right competence level at the supplier regarding Product Compliance & Quality.
- Executing large projects and implementing user-friendly procedures regarding product compliance & quality.
- Handling the communication towards our service partner and coordinate the outcome of their work to the relevant colleagues.
Who are you?
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of product compliance from a legal perspective
- You are passionate about analyzing complex information
- You like to advise people and enhance decision making
- Fluency in English and Dutch is considered an asset
- You have a proven track record of working on quality processes
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation. You can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot so we offer great personal training budget for education.
We also offer:
- A market-based salary
- A fun and dynamic team who are always up for doing something fun
- Lots of freedom to shape this role
- Great career opportunities
- Profit sharing bonus
- 37 vacation days
- Pension plan
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact our Recruiter: Sophie ten Berge.