Intern Data Science or Software Engineering
Do you want to put your expertise to work and learn how data and technology on the bases of latest research is used to provide the next generation tools to an international organization? The Digital Intelligence Team is an international cross functional team, combining Software and BI Developers, Data Science and Price Management, looking for motivated interns from various professions.
Depending on your interests and your level of expertise you will define a project with your mentor. That could be a topic we have already on our mind or an research idea you come up with by yourself. The duration and starting date of the internship is flexible. You will be integrated in the daily work processes of the Digital Intelligence Team and trained in the tools we use.
Project Idea that we have in mind
- Price elasticity analyses and advices
- Find the reason behind patterns in financial results
- Define customers to target in e-mail campaigns
- Product life cycle (find future Top Sellers)
- Predict customer buying and click behavior
- Customer Journey measurement and dashboarding
- Cross and up selling algorithms for e-mail campaigns
- Different optimization and analyses projects in the logistical processes
- Various software engineering projects
What we offer
- The Digital Intelligence Team is a young, international and cross functional team, combining Business Intelligence, Pricing Management, Data Science and Software Development
- Deep insights in the work at an international wholesaler being in the middle of the digital transformation, you can contribute and make a real impact
- Teaching in Agile SCRUM Methodologies and the Atlassian tool chain (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Git)
- Mentoring and Teaching in the Technologies, we use (Python, Java, Google Cloud Platform, MS SQL, Oracle SQL, Teradata, Tableau)
- A lot of freedom to initiate new ideas and develop these further
Who you are
- Currently enrolled on a Bachelor or Master level study that includes subjects such as statistics, programming and/or data analyses. Especially a basic knowledge of statistics will make it easier for you
- Open, interested and motivated personality with an analytical mindset
- You have the ability to communicate with colleagues all over Europe in English
Who Kramp is
As a wholesaler of spare parts, technical services and business solutions we are strategic partners for businesses in Agriculture, forest & grasscare, construction and OEM.
The people of Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and engaged. We speak the same language as our customers, understand the challenges they face and actively work with them to overcome these. Providing service, earning trust and exceeding expectations, it’s in our DNA, we promise our customers – “It’s that easy” – and we mean to live up to it!
Without the passion and enthusiasm of more than 3500 colleagues we would not be able to do that. These are the people who represent Kramp, in the past, present and future. We can offer you a challenging internship in our headquarters in Varsseveld.
What Kramp offers
Kramp is an ambitious, fast growing and financially strong organisation. We can offer professional guidance and the opportunity to gain experience in an international organisation, working with great colleagues. We offer the possibility for a flexible work schedule and location. You will be considered a fully fledged member of the Digital Intelligence Team. During the internship you will also have the opportunity and freedom to work with different levels of the organisation. And of course we also offer extensive compensation for your internship and travel expenses. We are constantly growing and therefore new job opportunities are available.