The Marketing specialist is responsible for all marketing activities in the specific country they work for. The Marketing specialist will contribute in realizing our sales and marketing strategy by communicating with the market in the most efficient and effective way. In order to do so, they will work closely together with the local sales department and the Corporate Marketing and E-business department.
1. Carrying out marketing activities (within/boundaries: Marketing & Sales strategy, Corporate Identity & Social media guidelines)
o Creating, editing and preparing text and images for advertisements, banners, promotions and mailings
o Based on the input of the Corporate Marketing and E-business department translating the international marketing activities to local activities.
o Organizing international and local events
o Creating messages and managing social media
o SEO/SEA on a local level when needed
Result: Customers are informed about our products and added value.
2. Identify customer needs (within/boundaries: Marketing & Sales strategy)
o Translation trends and customer needs into the concrete marketing actions
o Giving input for local business plans
o Align the local marketing plans and -actions with Corporate Marketing and E-business department
Result: The need of the customer is known and the follow up is ensured.
3. Stakeholder management (within/boundaries: Expectations of the stakeholders)
o Good relationship with (local) sales department and sales management, the Corporate Marketing and E-business department and suppliers.
Result: Stakeholders are well informed, aligned and updated.
4. Project Management (within/boundaries: Project plan and budget)
* Projects were successfully conducted by project management methodology.
o Depending on the level of market:
Contributing in local marketing projects
Taking care of local marketing projects
Initiating local marketing projects and taking part in (international) marketing projects
Results: Insights in project steps on targets in order to take the right decisions and get commitment of the stakeholders.
Who are you?
* Vocational education or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or E-Business
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a comparable position
* Excellent computer skills (e.g. MS Office, CRM software, content management system)
* Good communication skills in multi channels – social media, retail, web/online
* Proficient project management skills
* Minimum C1 English level
* Minimum C1 Portuguese level
What do we offer?
- A market-based salary
- 23 holiday days
- Laptop and phone
Who we are:
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.Madrid (ES)