Local Product Content Specialist
The Local Product Content Specialist is responsible for optimizing the product content on the webshop and product references in order to inform customers and to contribute to the increase in sales in local language in cooperation with the Central Product Content Specialists.
1. Validate translations
2. Create SEO optimized content for the new incoming products
3. Ensures that the local key words are correctly maintained, to help customers find the desired products
4. Ensuring products are classified properly
5. Converting technical product specifications into SEO optimized commercial product texts for the web shop in local language for local heroes
6. Adjusting commercial product content bases on customer feedback and web shop analytics
7. Work on continuous improvements based on data analysis
8. Adapts new processes and way of working according to the new business model and proactively seek info or training to learn
9. Realizing relevant KPI’s.
Who are you?
- Affinity with our assortment
- More than one year experience with writing commercial texts
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of English and Portuguese language
- Able to collaborate with multiple internal and external partners
- Good communication skills
What do we offer?
- A market-based salary
- 23 holiday days
- Laptop and phone
Who we are:
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.Madrid (ES)