As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing all activities to maximize profits in your sales territory. We are looking for an Account Manager in the Ternopil&Lviv or Ternopil&Rivne. region:
In addition, you will be responsible - in close cooperation with the Customer Specialist- for the development and the qualification of the customer base.
The aim is to build a long-term partnership with the customer by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and profitability.
Key accountabilities include:
- Maximizing profit in the sales territory through the management of all customer facing activities
- Developing the customer base in line with the Kramp Sales strategy
- Gathering customer and market information to feed into the sales strategy
- Regular documentation of customer visits and derived information in the appropriate system
- Training customers on how to use the webshop and presenting the benefits of using the webshop to customers
- Identifying potentials and needs of every customer to form a basis for a customer-specific proposals of the Kramp offer
- Creating a concrete yearly plan for your own territory, using provided tools.
Who are you?
- Degree in a commercial / technical area
- Good product and market knowledge
- Preferably fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of customer relation analysis and management.
- In-depth customer and market knowledge
- Solution-oriented, efficient and ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel
- Resilient and self-motivated
What do we offer?
- A market-based salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Personal training budget Travel allowance
- Company car
- Laptop and phone
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.