Sales and Country Director
The Director Sales and Country Lead is responsible for the realization of the country specific sales strategy and translation of the applicable strategic objectives into business plans. The Sales Director ensures clear and open communication, clarify organizational objectives in all areas of the department and stimulate the realization of our core values. You will be leading and developing the local Sales Management Team (including Marketing, Assortment, Retail and Business Solutions).
You will also:
- Agree on a strategy; how to achieve the goals including customer, assortment, marketing & services priorities and agreeing on priority accounts in the region
- Support, monitor and challenge the plans and agree with local Sales Management on strategies how to grow business
- Be responsible for internal and external communication within market sales structure
- Be responsible for local marketing activities
- Represent the company and act as interface between business partners and the company
- Take care of: turnover, customer portfolio, customer satisfaction, margin, sales initiatives and sales budget (analyze figures, reports, patterns with local Sales Management)
- Work closely with International Sales, Retail, Business Solutions and Marketing
- Advise the organization on success stories, losses, market developments, sales approach and opportunities
- Run performance meetings, appraisal and coaching sessions with local Sales & Marketing Management
- Support, steer and coach the local Sales & Marketing Management.
- Identify talents and continuously driving the development of the sales force
- Set, monitor and achieve KPI's
- Initiate and participate in local and international projects
Who are you?
- A Bachelor degree in Business Administration, E-Commerce or Marketing
- Deep understanding of markets and customer's environment and challenges, as well as sales processes
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Strong relationship building skills, entrepreneurship skills and you are able to empower people
- A sales background
- C1 English level and you are a native Spanish speaker (Portuguese is a bonus)
What do we offer?
We are an ambitions, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development. We don’t just say this, but we also live up to it. For example with a personal training budget and the Anjo Foundation.
We also offer:
- A market-based salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- 23 holidays and 13 bank holidays
- Laptop, Ipad and phone
- Company car
- Flexible working time
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.