Director Product Management
As Product Management Director you are responsible for ensuring that Kramp has the right product assortment, at the right location, at the right price for the right customers across Europe. By delivering the strategic direction and support to the team you will ensure the assortment is profitable and relevant.
Your specific tasks will include:
- Developing and executing the Product Management Strategy by ensuring that the relevant assortment is available and introduced into the Kramp Product portfolio.
- Leading an international team of Product Managers and specialist and developing their skills and competencies.
- Ensuring the highest customer satisfaction by ensuring the right marketing tools are connected to our assortment.
- Creating a culture of ongoing market research, identifying market trends and developments in close cooperation with the Sales department. and ensuring that the Kramp assortment will meet the current and future customer expectations.
- Developing the assortment governance models to improve the way of working with key business units across multiple geographic regions.
- Cooperating with Key Business stakeholders in order to create development plans and ensure a high level of assortment strategy execution both on global and local level.
- Developing and setting a direction for the Kramp pricing strategy
Who are you?
- A strategic thinker yet focused on execution and able to roll up your sleeves when needed to get things done.
- You have a high energy, charismatic, action-oriented personality, who can build, inspire and motivate a team in an evolving environment by managing the performance of others.
- You have at least 10 years’ experience in Product Management preferably in an international wholesale organization.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in managing successful teams.
- You have experience in leading change.
- You know how to navigate and cooperate in a matrix organization by working together with key stakeholders.
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. We have strong company values of Entrepreneurship, Together, Customer First and Engaged and we value our people and their continual growth.
- A market-based salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Laptop, phone, company car
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed the border to Germany: the beginning of the international multi-million euro company we are today. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in in the way of today’s world. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural technical parts market. We are continually investing heavily in E-Business and innovations logistics and people. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business. Its that easy.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. If you have a question about this vacancy, please don’t hesitate to contact Alain Kok (Recruiter).