International Pricing Manager
As an international Pricing Manager you develop and implement pricing strategies. The International Pricing Manager works closely with Digital Commerce, Product Management and sales. You’ll be responsible for identifying target market prices and review customer trends to help determine the optimal price setting. You will act as a first point of contact for Product Management in all pricing connected topics.
Your specific tasks include:
- Identifying target price range for products by considering all costs to determine the price point to make a profit and ensure the desired market price level
- Setting base prices, assist in creating promotional campaigns, compare prices set by competitors and measure customer satisfaction based on the cost of a company’s product
- Ensuring data quality and initiates data improvements for better price management
- Evaluate trends to determine what consumers would buy by a certain price level
- Cooperates with sales and product management departments in targeting customers to generate revenue for the company
- Initiate price comparisons and crawling activities
- Advising relevant stakeholders, drawing conclusions and recommendations based on collected data
- Conducting surveys, evaluate consumer trends to establish what competing companies are offering in order to establish the need for a specific product price range
- Analyze data to optimize our pricing to a competitive but profitable level and complete market research for new and existing products
- Functional steering/cooperation with Pricing Managers in developing and maintaining pricing engine
Who are you?
- Master Degree in Economics, Business Administration
- Extensive experience in pricing management
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
What do we offer?
We are an ambitions, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development. We don’t just say this, but we also live up to it. For example with a personal training budget and the Anjo Foundation.
We also offer:
- A market-based salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- 37 vacation days
- Laptop and phone
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter)