The Retail Consultant is responsible for managing all retail activities in a specific area in order to build long-term partnerships through systematic sales based on added value, contributing to the achievement of the account managers account - and territory plans.
- Translate the retail strategy into clear actions to support the account – and territory plans of the Account Manager, in consultation with the Field Sales Manager and the Account Managers
- Identify and analyse customer needs regarding the retail concept and translate them into concrete plans and actions
- Advise the customer about the retail concepts and translating this into a, based on the customer benefits, strong proposal
- Advise and train the customer in retailing
- Maintain the relation with the customers by regular contacts and visits
- Coordinate and execute the implementation process of one or more retail concepts at the customer
- Provide first-line and sales support to the customer after implementation
- Approach the right contacts and decision-makers within customers' and potential customers' businesses with strong shop proposals
- Create a project plan together with the customer for a retail concept implementation
- Follow and gather market and competition information in order to give input for developing the retail concept strategy
Who are you?
- a Bachelor degree-level education in a commercial and/or technical subject
- Good product and market knowledge
- The ability to generate and develop business
- Good knowledge of MS Office and knowledge of other software programs
- Good command of the local languages and English
- Knowledge of customer relationship analysis and management
What do we offer?
- A market-based salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Discount on our products
- Lots of opportunities for development
- 32 vacation days (for full time)
- Lease car
- Laptop and phone
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don't hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter) E: firstname.lastname@example.org