Operational Purchaser (DK)
Are you analytical by nature and prefer a fast-moving industry, in a variating environment? Do you enjoy working in an international setting with a broad network of colleagues?
KRAMP is currently on the lookout for a colleague to join their purchasing team, as an Operational Purchaser. An excellent opportunity if you want to work for a truly international, market leader. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where you will be responsible for managing inventory levels, the disposition of goods for the Nordic markets, maintaining the correct stock levels while meeting customer service performance levels.
You will be part of a fantastic team of 9 operational purchasers, based in Skjern, Denmark, with each assigned a product portfolio. You will build and manage the relationship with suppliers and the sales department in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland.
What will you do?
- Manage inventory levels
- Monitoring inventory parameters, articles and delivery dates
- Follow up on purchase prices, delivery times and stock turnover
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with suppliers
- Collaborate with sales and logistics across the Nordic markets
- Manage supplier information, ensuring that the information given in our systems and documents are updated
- Communicate any deviations in the supplier processes
- Support other departments, requests for prices and stock levels
What do we expect from you?
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent in both Danish and English, both oral and written
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, and Office applications
- Analytical and structural mindset
- Experience in SLIM4 or equivalent (beneficial)
- Experience in Axapta or similar ERP systems (beneficial)
What’s in it for you?
We are an ambitious, fast-growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore, you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development. We don’t just say this, but we also live up to it.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Attractive pension plan and health insurance
- Cafeteria (breakfast and lunch)
- Active Staff Association
Who are we?
Founded in 1951, in Johan Kramp’s garage in Varsseveld, we’ve grown to become Europe’s leading partner for farmers and agricultural businesses. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues, all with a common goal to make it easier for our customer to run their businesses. Despite our size, we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
Want to join the family?
Interested in the above or feel you are up for the challenge of being our new Operational Purchaser? Please apply via the ‘APPLY’ button belowSkjern (DK)