Marketing Specialist (interim)
The Marketing Specialist (campaign management) is responsible for translating marketing strategy into global and local campaigns. You will be responsible for development, planning and execution of global and local marketing plans.
You will come in as an interim and help the team for a period of 5 months. Preferably starting as soon as possible.
- Translate the international marketing strategy into specific marketing plans and actions
- Generate support for and gaining consensus on these marketing plans and actions
- Ensure that local organisations are implementing the corporate marketing strategy
- Monitore the implementation of marketing plans and actions
- Monitore the marketing budget
- Serve as the linking pin between the Marketing team and the E-Business Marketing team
- Ensure good cooperation with local marketing departments
- Cooperate with other departments, both local and international
- Ensure efficient and effective internal marketing processes, tools and working procedures
- Initiate and participate in international marketing projects
Who are you?
- BA degree in Marketing
- Experience in integrated marketing planning
- Experience with customer centricity, voice of the customer methodologies and market monitoring
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written (additional EU languages a plus)
What do we offer?
- A market-based salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Travel allowance
- 37 holiday days
- Personal training budget
- Easy to reach: no traffic jams
- Laptop and phone
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don't hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter) E: email@example.com