Marketing Supervisor, Digital
The Marketing Supervisor, Digital is responsible for executing the integrated marketing campaigns and global marketing plans that target digital channels to promote Kramp’s services, products and that of its strategic partners across the European agricultural sector.
- Build and execute digital strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Oversee and maintain a global digital marketing plan for all communications and marketing activities in relevant channels
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand the strategy and translate it into impactful digital communication content, tools, demos and knowledge sharing programs
- Collaborate with the Digital Commerce team on new technology and how to improve the customer experience
- Create digital training sessions and assist teams in developing local digital marketing plans
- Manage, support, monitor and supervise the local marketing team
- Identify talent and consistently promote the development of the local marketing team
Who are you?
- BA or MA degree
- Strong analytical skills, data driven thinking and creative in your approach to integrated digital campaigns
- International oriented and excellent command of the English language
- Experience with optimizing pages, user funnels, SEO, A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (ie., Crazy Egg, Google Analytics, Clicky, KISSmetrics, etc)
- Knowledge of setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
What do we offer?
- Market-based salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Travel allowance
- 37 holiday days
- Personal training budget
- Easy to reach: no traffic jams
- Laptop and phone
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don't hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter) E: email@example.com
Varsseveld (NL)Varsseveld (NL)