Manager Product Data Management and Digital Asset Media / Menedżer Działu Zarządzania Danymi Produktowymi
The Product Data Management Manager is supporting Head of DCM in realization of Vision and Mission of DCM team by maintain the processes and connect different roles in it for high quality and complaint results in Kramp web shops which are leading Kramp to be the essential partner in the agricultural parts & accessories market by fulfilling the farmer`s needs in partnership with the dealer. Next to that the Manager is responsible together with other DCM managers to meet yearly OGSM statements.
Manager is leading and coaching Supervisors and employees of DCM team to continuously increase quality of data according to the Master Data Management standards chosen for Kramp.
Areas of accountability
1. Continuously forming, maintaining and improving DCM processes under supervising of the Head of Data & Content Management
2. Identifying and assigning the roles and responsibilities within the processes to trained employees to realize work plans, budgets, strategic and tactical objectives, goals and tactical KPI's.
3. Directing, inspiring and supporting the Product Data Management team to realize an optimal contribution to the end result of the organization. (E.g. - In changes and developments, projects and development and coaching of the employees, internal communication stimulation in and between the DCM teams)
4. Ensuring a high standard of quality of data
5. Leading in executing the Kramp Way.
6. Initiating and managing international and local projects.
7. Creating synergy within the entire organization by striving for optimal performance, connections and mutual commitment within the end to end process
8. Setting, monitoring and achieving KPI's.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Management skills and a minimum of three years of working experience in a management position
• Innovation and creativity thinking
• Cross-cultural awareness
• Thorough knowledge of the Kramp products and offer.
• Knowledge of business processes and formulating requirements for IT Department
• Knowledge and experience in project management methods and techniques
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Knowledge of MS Office, including knowledge of Excel