The Retail Consultant is responsible for managing all retail activities in a specific area in order to build long-term partnerships through systematic sales based on added value, contributing to the achievement of the account managers account - and territory plans.
Areas of accountability
1. Account Management
• Translating the retail strategy into a clear actions to support the account – and territory plans of the Account Manager, in consultation with the Field Sales Manager and the Account Managers.
• Identify and analyze customer needs regarding the retail concept and translate them into concrete plans and actions.
• Advising the customer about the retail concepts and translating this into a, based on the customer benefits, strong proposal.
• Advising and train the customer in retailing
• Maintaining the relation with the customers by regular contacts and visits
2. Implementation Retail concept
• Creating a project plan together with the customer for a retail concept implementation.
• Coordinate and execute the implementation process of one or more retail concepts at the customer.
• Providing first-line and sales support to the customer after implementation
3. Retail strategy
• Following and gathering market and competition information in order to give input for developing the retail concept strategy
4. Stakeholder management
• Proactively communicating and collaborating with the relevant people within the Kramp organization.
• Approaching the right contacts and decision-makers within customers' and potential customers' businesses with strong shop proposals.
5. Achieving relevant KPIs.
• Bachelor degree-level education in a commercial and/or technical subject.
• Good product and market knowledge.
• Experience in retail
• The ability to generate and develop business.
• Good knowledge of MS Office and knowledge of other software programs.
• Good command of the Hungarian language and English.
• Knowledge of customer relationship analysis and management.