Internship IT Integrations
In an increasingly distributed application landscape, the health of the Integration Platform is essential to the smooth functioning of our business. With a variety of tools, logs, reports and notifications already enabled, the Integration Team now spends a substantial amount of time pro-actively verifying the system health.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to consolidate this distributed collection of data into a single centralized solution that provides an easy visualization of the overall system health, and allows the support team to configure the settings at which the system can be deemed unhealthy. An optional bonus achievement, would be to enable alerting mechanisms for when a critical or warning event occurs.
Complications arise from:
- Collating the large amount of available data into a easily interpreted format that will fit on one screen
- Establishing a configurable mechanism to determine the thresholds at which the system can be determined to be unhealthy across a wide source of inputs (Grafana, ELK, SCOM, system logs, databases and more!)
- Working on multiple Operating Systems
You will join a team that develops integration software key to the day to day operations of the largest agricultural warehouse in the European market. Our software development is based on numerous tools and technologies, often with leading edge products. In house, we cover all aspects of software engineering: research & investigations, design, programming, and testing.
You’ll have ample opportunities to learn and experience a modern software development team: open, creative, flexible, and bright are our assets.
We focus on people and communication, not on procedures and paper!
Who are you?
For this job we have a couple of requirements:
- You follow a Bachelor study in the field of IT
- Programming skills, e.g., Java or C#.
- Interested in developing real time graphical depictions of system health
- Preferably knowledge of modern agile principles like Scrum, Refactoring, and Test Driven Development.
As a person you are :
- Team player, open, and accountable
- Creative and flexible
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we're interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don't hesitate to contact Monique Besselink, email@example.com